Saturday, February 11, 2017


Built in 1891, the Standard Supply Company is one of Fitzgerald's earliest buildings, owned and operated by the Parrot family, is the oldest continuously family-owned and operated business in Fitzgerald. The front facade has been altered somewhat, but original elements like the brick parapet and the archway surrounding the entry have been retained and reflect the building's early Spanish Mission style.
Michael Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment