Located in the red clay hills of the Georgia Piedmont and is one of the best preserved middle class plantations. Jarrell family farmed the 660 acres of land for over 140 years with labor of 39 slaves. Added to National Register of Historic Places in 1973. Cotton gin, food crops, syrup production, bee boxes for honey. beeswax for candle making, plus so much more. One of the structures on site built in 1847 with another in 1895. Land and structures were donated to the Register by the Jarrell family for preservation.
Jeremy N Kayla