This is the now closed offices for the Southern Railway in Atlanta, or at least most of it. The building was built and enlarged in stages starting in 1912 and then again in 1928. back in the day this was one busy spot and had many more tracks than are there today. When the freight depot and Termnal station closed most of the tracks next to the buiding were ripped out and a parking aree added. The Southern became Norfolk Southern in 1982 and they railroad moved from the building about 2005. It and the area around it has been used in filming The Walking Dead and as staging area for production equipment.