Sunday, July 1, 2018

Cochran Mill Park

The pipe on the left is the remains of the penstock that brought water from the top of the falls on the right, to the water mill building below. The mill was used starting in 1909 by B. W. Cochran to power the first electric light system for the town of Palmetto. Located inside Cochran Mill Park.
Brian Harlan

No comments:

Post a Comment