Located at the intersection on Old Tennessee Hwy. Built sometime between 1870 and 1880 James Alexander White built this store which doubled as the town's first post office of which he was postmaster. There was an identical structure across the street to the left that has since been demolished. Currently a pressure washer service uses the building. Any other history is greatly appreciated.