Established in 1792 as Fulsom Creek Baptist Church. They were given land at the present location in 1798 and moved. The new church was built in 1799. Black and white worshipped together. In 1870, the white members helped the black members start their own church just down the road, which became Union Church. there are no records easily available to tell how old the current structure is, but the architecture is right for a pre-civil war church. The church has not had regular services since 2000.