This used to be Norcross Presbyterian Church. Built in 1899, it was supposed to be built as part of a merger of a Methodist Church and Goshen Presbyterian Church. The merger never happened and Goshen Presbyterian became Norcross Presbyterian. The building served the congregation until 1965 when it moved to a new built. The sanctuary has most recently served the Hispanic Community.