Originally the Vickery National Bank, built in 1906 in Lavonia. Yellow bricks were made at the Lavonia Brickyard (owned by a Mr. Stevenson) from the late 1800s to the early 1900s. The building has also held a barbershop, retail, insurance and restaurants. It is now privately owner-occupied. There are several residences, commercial and public buildings made from yellow brick in the county.