Know nothing about the history.
Edit: Per Daulton Wall and Teresa Martin Colvin
"It was built in 1820 by Nathaniel Ayres and wife Milca Ayres. Nathaniel Ayres owned most of the land on that stretch of Dicks Hill PWY. Nathaniels father Moses was a Revolutionary War vet from Virginia.Nathaniel and Milca had 3 children and there all buried in a family cemetery behind the property.The community where it is located still caries the name Ayresville after the family."
This is a PRIVATE Residence and the picture was taken from a public road. We ask that no one trespass on any ones private property. - Forgotten Georgia