One of two chimneys left from the Martin Estate. The estate was built in the early 1900's as the home for a dairy farmer and his family. It was sold to another family after Mr. Martin was killed in a farming accident. When the second family left it, it was abandoned and left derelict. Around 1980, the city of Covington bought the property around the same time that it was burned to the ground, possibly by vagrants.